03 May 2012

Healing Mallory Kate

When I try to think back of where to even start to share our journey the past week, I am at a complete loss for words. I struggle to even understand how we got here, let alone try and communicate that with all of the people who have been praying for our little Mallory Kate.

The emotions we as a family have been experiencing have been complete highs and lows that I pray no family has to even endure in their lifetime. My hope for this blog is to not only share updates, photos and stories of our journey, but it is an effort to provide therapy for both Dustin and I on this long road we have ahead of us.

I will attempt to go back through my emotions of the past week and share our story, but first I want to thank all of the people who have been thinking about Mallory and praying for her and our entire family. Your support has been unbelievable and please know, although at this time it is too difficult for me to reach out to each of you, I truly thank you from the bottom of my heart.


1 comment:

  1. My heart is breaking with yours Jess and Dustin......and being so far away nothing makes sense and you wonder "why" or cannot even begin to imagine what you have been going through. All I felt I could do is to keep praying and believing with you that she was in the best hands she could be in, and was kept informed by everyone who loves you so much. As I am sure everyone that has either heard what you are going through or has read this, if there was any way we could take this all away from you, we would in a heartbeat. But when Phyllis told me what Dustin said "we get what we are dealt with" it made me stop and realize that he was exactly right. We don't always have answers in life for why things happen, and we don't always understand.......but we can rest in knowing that our lives are not in our hands, but Gods........and his love and faithfulness is what we have to hold on to. You will be blessed in ways that you never thought possible through all of this - I will continue to pray for you every day and believe that a heart will come your way very soon. I love you all so much

    ReplyDelete