07 May 2012

Faith

One thing Dustin and I have realized is faith is the only thing we have at the moment. It gets us though every hour of every day.

Each moment is a different emotion and each day another challenge. We have mini victories and then two huge steps backwards. That is normal and this has become normal.

What gets us through each day is our faith and our trust that He has a plan for all of us and Mallory Kate. That doesn't mean that I do not still have the emotions daily, hourly and by the minute. But, I try so hard to keep my faith and we are trying to make it the center of all of this especially Mallory's room that we have finally tried to make more personal.





















If there is one thing I have realized it is that no matter what our path is here at Children's, we will be here for a while and the more comfortable you try and make it, the easier it is to stay strong when I am with her. I have to talk myself out of tears a lot in her room because I do not want her to feel that.





















1 comment:

  1. Prayers are going up by the day, sometimes by the hour or minutes for you sweet Mallory. Faith is all we have, and the greatest thing we can hold on to.......and believing that God is in control and no matter what, he gives you the strength you need to get through each moment, each day, and will hold you in his arms when you are weak. You were given to your mom and dad for a reason and all we know is through it all will be something very very special. I love you Mallory Kate and cannot wait to meet you.

    ReplyDelete